Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thank you for your participation!

RELAY FOR LIFE
Thank you to everyone who participated in the Relay for Life! What a fantastic turn out. The event yeilded $207, 000, with Jerry's team contributing just over $2000. So thanks to each and every one of you for your support.

Here is a link to the information I have posted on the Jerrys Art Events site that includes photos too.

ART OF THE CAROLINAS 2008 PHOTOS
(FINALLY)
Speaking of photos, I finally posted some of the photos that I took last year at Art of the Carolinas 2008. Seems like I get so busy here at the store, I can't get to everything I want or need to do, so thank you for your patience.

I have been busy getting all the plans for Art of the Carolinas 2009 under way! If you are from out of town, you may want to make your reservation now, because once the brochure hits the streets, the hotel rooms go quickly. This is the link to the official site, so all the updates on vendors, workshops, instructors, everything, will be here. I should have all the workshops posted by mid July at the latest...wish me luck! It's quite the puzzle.

I'm going to use this spot to show you what I've been painting at home! Too much fun...
Here are a few images:










Lastly, I want to let you all know that my DVD is finally out! We shot it in January, so I have been anxiously awaiting this new adventure. Here is a link to the Web site where you can order on line now. They should be available in the Raleigh Store soon!


Oops, one more thing:
If you're looking for a new addiction, come on by the store this weekend and join in Dianne Rodwell's Encaustic Workshop.
Trust me, you will have way too much fun! This class is very informative, experimental and like I said, addicting. There are so many possiblities with encaustic paints. You will love this medium and be truly hooked!


See you soon,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment